To Give is a special act... It is both an Expression of Love and an Expression of Respect for the people to whom we are giving to - be it of our time, our resources and yes... even gifts.
Having been in the floral creation, flower and gifts delivery business since 1987 - here at FloristInSingapore.com we have had the great privilege of having served tens of thousands of satisfied partners and customers, both locally as well as internationally.
We do understand the importance of a few key things that matter to them, which include:
1) The quality of products being sold - We source for only the freshest, highest quality flowers such as Roses, Tulips, Orchids, Lilies, Sunflowers and many other choices for our customers.
2) Wide range of product offerings and designs - We have over 1,000 floral designs and products for different occasions and events... including for Weddings, Grand Openings, Get Well Gifts, House Warming, Birthdays, Bereavement/Condolence...
Or for Festivals such as Christmas, Deepavali, Hari Raya and Valentine’s Day, and the ever popular ones like Mother’s Day, Teacher’s Day and especially Anniversaries!
Instead of Flowers and Bouquets, you can also choose to opt for something different like Fruit Baskets or Chocolate combos.
We actually specialize in supplying Plants as well, both Live and Artificial ones - Catered to each occasion and location.
3) To Quickly locate and find what I am looking for - The most popular groups of flowers and gift products have been placed in the Homepage, under ‘Favourite Picks’. Alternatively, you can easily select from the side bar which has the full range.
4) To Easily and Quickly buy without hassle - We have made the entire purchase and check-out process into a 1-step, single-page secured payment format for quick check out and payment.
Straightforward Payment: Credit Card, Paypal, COD or Bank Transfer
5) Speed of Delivery - We provide free delivery within mainland Singapore, and same-day delivery as well (do check on the timing when you check out).
It is our Privilege to serve you - And to help you brighten up someone’s day with
The FloristInSingapore.com Team